[3830] ARRLDX SSB K4EA SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, neal@k4ea.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K4EA SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 07:35:51 -0700
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K4EA
Operator(s): K4EA
Station: K4EA

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  381    87
   10:
-------------------
Total:  381    87  Total Score = 99,441

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Saturday was best for me.  No power line noise!  Solid opening into Eu for about
two hours.  The opening was early and I kept at it thinking it would open again.
 But aside from the smattering of weak signals, it never did.

On Sunday the noise was back with S5 crud towards Eu.  My appolgies to all who
called that I never heard.

Several highlights:  RW2F, FP/KV1J, TL0A, 3V8SS, V51JY, C4I, SV9CVY. 4Z4UR on
Saturday and 4X1FQ on Sunday who were several hours after their sunset when
they called me.

Neal, K4EA