[3830] ARRLDX SSB K2PS SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, psk2ps@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K2PS SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 09:20:50 -0700
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K2PS
Operator(s): K2PS
Station: K2PS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 33

  160:   24    18
   80:   91    47
   40:  131    52
   20:  664    96
   15:   86    44
   10:   18    10
-------------------
Total: 1014   267  Total Score = 812,214

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Considering that expectations were not too high to begin with, conditions seemed
to be just about right, excepting that 160 was not as good, and 10 (at least in
that last couple of hours) was better.

Worked nearly everything I heard on 160, which is probably not all that many
considering my 30' vee and no beverages, but with 150W, I'm happy about that.
Tried occasionally to call CQ on 40, and finally got a mini-run going in the
last 20 minutes of the contest, with 12 answers.  Probably need to time my
attempts better.  And 20, of course, was the money band this time around, with
my C31XR rockin'.  Saturday morning was way better than Sunday, mirroring the
CW weekend.  Sunday afternoon got me a run there at about 2000Z after I finally
found a spot.  During the run had 7Z1SJ, JY4CH, and ZM2A call in.

Worked PJ2T and P40A on all 6 bands.

73, Pete, K2PS