[3830] ARRLDX SSB AD1C SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB AD1C SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:23:42 -0700
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: AD1C
Operator(s): AD1C
Station: AD1C

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:
   80:
   40:   29    19
   20:   93    51
   15:   41    25
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  165    97  Total Score = 48,015

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Radio:     ICOM 756 Pro III (100W)
Antenna:   half-G5RV in attic
Software:  DX4WIN 7.07 (imported into WriteLog)
Hardware:  none (human voice)

Like most phone contests, I didn't expect to get on the air much, but ended up
sitting in front of the radio far longer than I should have.

I found conditions much better on Sunday then Saturday, especially 15 meters.
I even had a brief opening on 10 meters when I worked LU1HF and a very loud
OA4SS with only a couple calls (did not hear any other DX the times I checked).
 I worked only one JA on 40 SSB, expecting to find more, but heard almost
nothing both mornings at sunrise, or couldn't get their attention.

I was able to work a few new DXCC entities from Colorado: PS0F (15/20), VP8KF
(15/20), MD0CCE (20) and FP/KV1J (20).

Thanks to so many for pulling my weak signal out of the mud.

73 - Jim AD1C

Continent Breakdown by Band:

          160M    80M    40M    20M    15M    10M   Total      %

    NA       0      0     11     27     18      0      56    33.9
    SA       0      0      7     18     12      2      39    23.6
    EU       0      0      0     24      0      0      24    14.5
    OC       0      0      9      6     10      0      25    15.2
    AF       0      0      0      1      1      0       2     1.2
    AS       0      0      1     16      0      0      17    10.3

Multiplier Breakdown by Band:

          160M    80M    40M    20M    15M    10M   Total

    6Y                     1      1      1              3
    9A                            1                     1
    C6                            1      1              2
    CE                            3                     3
    CM                            2      2              4
    CT                            4                     4
   CT3                            1      1              2
    CU                            1                     1
    CX                            1                     1
    DL                            1                     1
    EA                            1                     1
    EI                            1                     1
     F                            2                     2
    FM                     1      1      1              3
    FP                            1                     1
    FS                            1      1              2
     G                            3                     3
    GD                            1                     1
    GI                            1                     1
    HC                            1                     1
    HI                     1      2      1              4
    HK                     1      1                     2
    HP                            1                     1
    HR                     1                            1
     I                            4                     4
    J7                            1      1              2
    J8                     1             1              2
    JA                     1     15                    16
   KH6                     5      6     10             21
    KL                     1      4      2              7
   KP2                            1      1              2
   KP4                            1                     1
    LU                            3      2      1       6
    OA                                   1      1       2
    OH                            1                     1
    OM                            1                     1
    P4                     2      2      2              6
   PJ2                     1      2      1              4
    PY                     3      1      4              8
  PY0F                            1      1              2
    SP                            1                     1
    TG                            1                     1
    TI                     2      3                     5
   UA2                            1                     1
   UA9                            1                     1
    V2                            1                     1
    V4                            1      1              2
    VK                     2                            2
  VP2E                            1                     1
   VP5                     1      1      1              3
   VP8                            1      1              2
   VP9                                   1              1
    XE                     1      1      1              3
    YN                     1      1      1              3
    YV                            2                     2
    ZF                                   1              1
    ZL                     2                            2