[3830] ARRLDX SSB G4BUO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB G4BUO SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 16:45:18 -0700
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: G4BUO
Operator(s): G4BUO
Station: G4BUO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Penshurst, England
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:   64    24
   80:  104    25
   40:   79    27
   20: 1137    58
   15:   34    13
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1418   147  Total Score = 625,338

Club:

Comments:

This was a part-time effort, concentrating on 20m which was a zoo much of the
time. I can't really compete on LF phone.

Highlight was working the Labrador mult on 20 - I think this is a first for me
- but I missed Wyoming. 20m faded right out about 19:30 on Sunday, but came
back strongly an hour or so later and it was nice to have some good runs on the
second day. 15m was even more patchy than during the CW contest.

FT1000MP + Ten-Tec Centurion, 160m shunt fed tower, 80m delta loop, 40m
four square, 20m 4el Uda up 72ft, 15m 4el Uda up 82ft. Wintest 3.24

Dave G4BUO