[3830] ARRLDX SSB DL0MB M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dk6xz@t-online.de
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB DL0MB M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 13:35:03 -0700
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: DL0MB
Operator(s): DF2UU, DK6UZ, DK9IP, DK6XZ
Station: DL0MB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Rastatt, S/W DL
Operating Time (hrs): 31

  160:    6     5
   80:  143    33
   40:  473    51
   20: 1114    60
   15:   11    11
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1747   160  Total Score = 838,560

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Contest         : ARRL International DX Contest
Callsign        : DL0MB
Mode            : PHONE
Category        : Multi Operator - Single Transmitter (MS)
Overlay         : ---
Band(s)         : All bands (AB)
Class           : High Power (HP)
Zone/State/...  : DX
Locator         : JN48CU
Operating time  : 30h48

 BAND   QSO  S/P DUP  POINTS  AVG
----------------------------------
  160     6    5   0      18 3.00
   80   143   33   3     429 3.00
   40   473   51   6    1419 3.00
   20  1114   60  50    3342 3.00
   15    11   11   0      33 3.00
   10     0    0   0       0 0.00
----------------------------------
TOTAL  1747  160  59    5241 3.00
==================================
      TOTAL SCORE : 838 560

Operators: DF2UU, DK6UZ, DK6XZ, DK9IP
Support  : DG3IAM

Remarks:

Hello Contester!

We, Mercedes-Benz Club Rastatt, effected some 31 hours of contest operation
and had our fun, using the oportunity to practicing new operating technics
and some new operators. QRN was our bad companion the first night and Sunday
afternoon. Pitty, because of losing something of great opening at 20m and
trough a definitive "no ears time" for 80/160 m efforts.

Every contact on 160 and 15 meters was a great satisfaction. As said, 160
was difficult because of enormous QRN. On 15, we worked all new multies
spotted in DXcluster that we were able to hear: K4EA, VY2TT, VO1MP were
clear and strong; K4IRI, W3LPL, N4zc, W4EEH, WE3C, NR4M, K5TR, W5WMU fluttery.

Many US STN called us ( 20m ) for second and even third time, obviously
without any needs, to just result dupes. That seem to be not very fine
practice in both legs of ARRL DX C. We find it not that considerate to the
others: both, to the called station and to those trying to work this one
for real points. Our brut QSO total was 1807 ( 60 dupes )!!

Equipment and antennas: FT-1000 MP + PA; KLM KT34 @37m, Optibeam OB4-40 @33m,
low delta loop for 80, inv. "L" and "V" for 160. Our K9AY was broken by
latest storm and we have no place for Beverages, so no RX-ANTs.

Thanks to all of you who got us in the log and especially to W3LPL crew
that we missed only on 28 MHz.

On behalf of DL0MB Team

73, Suad, DK6XZ