[3830] ARRLDX CW WE3C M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WE3C M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 20:31:29 -0700
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WE3C
Operator(s): WE3C, W3FV, NN3Q, KQ3F, KF3B, W2GD
Station: WE3C

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  226    74
   80:  960    92
   40: 1690   122
   20: 2022   119
   15:  461    91
   10:   11     9
-------------------
Total: 5370   507  Total Score = 8,158,644

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Our team made a super huge effort in this event!

40M was fantastic and yielded almost 40 hours of operating time.

20M had great SR runs.

We tried to do more multiplier passing, but need to work at it more. Several
stations agreed to move, but never showed up.

Congratulations to the N3RS and K1RX teams for your great efforts.

A super special thank you to the WE3C Team for your outstanding efforts
and great results!

73,

The WE3C Team
www.we3c.com