[3830] NA Sprint RTTY AD6WL HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY AD6WL HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 21:16:28 -0700
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: AD6WL
Operator(s): AD6WL
Station: AD6WL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA-ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   52       2
   40:   98       4
   20:   54       2
---------------------

Club:

Team: SWACC

Comments:

I haven't done a sprint in 3 years and this is the first for me with the
elimination of the legal dupe rule.  There was plenty of activity so dropping
the dupe rule was a good idea.  I had some decent rates but didn't really get a
good rhythm going until kind of late in the game.  This can be a frustrating
contest with all the crazy stations Searching and Pouncing up and down the
bands.  But, it's fun mayhem.  I don't think I could handle more then four
hours of this kind of operating.

Thanks to all who gave me some points.  Keep in mind with all the running
around the bands searching for contacts with new stations folks can make
mistakes like hitting the wrong key.  Just take it in stride and keep on having
fun.

73, Jim
AD6WL