[3830] NA Sprint RTTY K6UFO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY K6UFO HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 21:27:43 -0700
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: K6UFO
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: K6UFO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   35
   40:   51
   20:   55
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC 1

Comments:

Made a reasonable start on 20m, but it seemed like
everyone left after only one hour. 40m had good signals,
but so many "strange exchanges" with the other person's
call at the end, or people including their call in the
TU message, so it was hard to tell who was inheriting the
freq. My low wire could hardly keep up on 80m,
and it got harder and harder to find a loud signal
who could hear me. Thanks for the rtty fun!

K6UFO

20m: 2 el beam at 40ft
40m, 80m: low wire dipole and tuner.
Yaesu FT-1000MP 100w