[3830] NA Sprint RTTY N7NM HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY N7NM HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 21:56:01 -0700
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: N7NM
Operator(s): N7NM
Station: N7NM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Gig Harbor, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   45
   40:   54
   20:   21
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

First try at a sprint and I'm tired!  Couldn't figure out
who was QSY'ing so lost lots of new ones as others
moved in. Had to use narrowest filters the whole
time and really didn't help on 80 - lots of very
strong signals especially from CA.  Heard a lot of
east coasters I couldn't work due to antenna limitations.
But, once I got the hang of things it was a Blast!!
I'll be back!
73, Doug - N7NM

FT1000MP @ 500w
Tribander and Low Wire