[3830] NA Sprint RTTY W7MRC(NG7Z) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY W7MRC(NG7Z) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 06:23:24 -0700
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: W7MRC
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   40     1.5
   40:   66       2
   20:   19      .5
---------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team: Corner Pocketeers

Comments:

What a slog that was! Working low power is frustrating with all the LOUD guys
beating me out so many times. 20M and 40M seemed weaker than normal. 20M
especially weak and it wasn't worth spending much time there. I usually feel
loud on 40M with the yagi but not this time. Some newbies trying out the sprint
but didn't understand the QSY rule. So wound up CQing on top of them. Others
would send the exchange right away or send it out of order. But still glad to
see so many trying this confusing contest. Thanks for the q's and see you in
the fall
73 Paul NG7Z (W7MRC in the sprint)