[3830] Commonwealth VA3RAC(VE3KZ) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3kz@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] Commonwealth VA3RAC(VE3KZ) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 11:52:59 -0700

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Bonus Summary
80 - 28
40 - 52
20 - 47
15 - 18
10 - 2

A busy weekend with Grandchildren staying over Saturday night. My 80m inverted
vee antenna became intermittent on receive. My apologies to some who tried
unsuccessfully to work me there and to the log checkers who may have fun with
my version of some of the serial numbers. Notice that the actual category is
really HQ Station, neither multi-op or packet. Good luck to Team Canada!

73 Bob VE3KZ