[3830] IdQP NX7TT SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IdQP NX7TT SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 16:21:18 -0700
                    Idaho QSO Party

Call: NX7TT
Operator(s): NX7TT
Station: NX7TT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JEFFERSON COUNTY
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:   0        0     0
   80:   0        0     0
   40:   0        0     0
   20:   3     1109    11
   15:   0        0     0
   10:   0        0     0
    6:   0        0     0
    2:   0        0     0
  432:   0        0     0
----------------------------
Total:   3     1109    11  CW Mults = 2  Ph Mults = 68  Dig Mults = 2  Total
Score = 79,380

Club:

Comments:

Great qso Party. Worked SOAB MIXED as I did SSB, CW, and PSK31. Heard several
new ones from Idaho on and that is good.
Only worked 11 hours but was busy that way. was averaging 100 q's a hour
even with the slow down for PSK. Which are my 1st ever.
 Worked JA, PY, HK, CU, LU, HC, HR, UAO, LY, I, HE, DK, ON just for a few.
 No 15,10, openings.. so just worked 20. I am not yet set up for the low bands
but id wx keeps improving that will too this summer.
  I appreciate all thsoe that participated and for those who worked thru the
pile ups to work us here in Idaho.