[3830] ARRLDX SSB N1IW SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1iw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N1IW SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 06:09:31 -0700
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N1IW
Operator(s): N1IW
Station: N1IW

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 16
Radios: SO2R

  160:   27    24
   80:   63    47
   40:   71    62
   20:  569   101
   15:   90    37
   10:   12     5
-------------------
Total:  832   276  Total Score = 688,896

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Part time effort... Ran on 20M when I could squeeze in, S&P on the other bands.
Two goals of 100 countries on 20M and 500k total points both met. Station
played well, no hickups or failures. 3/3 SteppIR performance was stellar.

Kodak moment: Running JAs on 20M late Sunday afternoon for over an hour then,
just after working a VR2, having a gaggle of stateside stations relentlessly
calling on my frequency (???). Just my luck to have Grenada spotted right on
top of me. Probably never heard me with the top SteppIR pointed at 335.

Thanks for the Qs and have a great summer!

-- Mike, N1IW