[3830] NCCC Sprint K0DXC(@K9MMS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0DXC(@K9MMS) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 20:09:56 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 20

Call: K0DXC
Operator(s): K0DXC
Station: K9MMS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: St. Charles, IL
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:  16     12
   40:  23      8
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  39     20  Total Score = 780

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

RIG: K3
Antennas: To many to list....
Software: WT

First off, thanks to my grandpa, K9MMS for letting me use his FB station for
the sprint. I had a TON of fun with it! I'm not used to having good
productivity on 40 meters!

I should have started off on 20 to work at least one CA, but I forgot my
"strategy" so I ended up spending the first 15 minutes on 40. 40 was decent,
but 80 was a little bit slow. There was some kind of digital junk that was
blocking out some stations on 40.... annoying...

Anyways, I beat my score from last week by a few hundred so I'm happy with
that. Now I need to wait until next week to see if I can beat my new record
from my modest station at K0DXC!

Thanks to all who pulled me out of the pileups.

I think I confused a few by sending "IL". I was asked for repeats a few times
but it is nice being recognized as "KID OH".

I'll see everyone in the RDXCC Contest this weekend from K9MMS, but then it's
back to OHHIIOOOO for me!

VY 73!

Cal, K0DXC