[3830] Rus DX WI2E SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, joseph.obrien@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX WI2E SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 17:22:06 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: WI2E
Operator(s): WI2E
Station: WI2E

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:    9     0         4         0
   80:   23     0        10         3
   40:  176     0        43         5
   20:  160     0        42        16
   15:   14     0         7         0
   10:    0     0         0         0
Total:  382     0       106        24  Total Score = 225,550

Club:

Comments:

I wasn't sure what to expect as this is my first spring time of operation since
1996, but I can definitely say that my first RDXC will not be my last. 20M was
a bit of a slog, but things really picked up toward sunset as 40M came to life.
Had I known how much I was going to enjoy this one, I would have reserved time
for the entire 24 hours. I'll be interested to see how well my score holds up
given the QSB on almost all bands here (save for 15M & 10M). I asked for many
more repeats than were asked of me, so either my TX signal is much better than
my RX (quite possible, actually), or I'm going to have a large number of busted
QSOs when all is said and done. In any event, it will be interesting to see how
this plays out given the RDXC QSO adjudication procedure that has generated so
much commentary here.  On a side note, it was good to work many familar
stations from the recent Thursday night contests.

Rig: TS-940S
Amp: Ameritron AL-80A (700 - 900W)
Antenna: 43 foot vertical

73,