[3830] BARTG K5WW SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5ww@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG K5WW SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 20:29:34 -0700
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: K5WW
Operator(s): K5WW
Station: K5WW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): ~24

   80:   19       3          9
   40:  104       5         15
   20:  213      15         19
   15:    0       0          0
   10:    0       0          0
-----------------------------------
Total:  336      23         43  Continents = 6  Total Score = 133,056

Club: Ain't no contest clubs 'round here...

Comments:

The BARTG Spring test is big fun. I really like the exchange, and look forward
to it each year. Some people's clocks were WAY off :-)

Didn't even come close to last year's number of Qs; but spent Friday night
helping a "local" friend set up N1MM Logger, and show him how it works. And I
saw him in the DX cluster; so I'm sure he had fun.

Again, many new faces this time, which never seizes to amaze - and please - me.
Also increasing, unfortunately, are the number of "I see you CQing but I'll send
my exchange first anyway" guys. But I'm sure they'll get it eventually.

Also, seems like most guys have updated their K3 firmware. Nice!

Spent hours CQing on Sunday afternoon, with very poor results. Not a peep on 10
and 15 this time, a bit disappointing. Even a handful of Qs would have produced
a few nice mults... And, as always, lack of mults is going to kill me :-)

Oh well, better luck next year. When is this sun going to wake up???

Single wire dipole only.