[3830] OkQP N2WN SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OkQP N2WN SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 05:33:05 -0700
                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Grainger County
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:      2
   80:      4
   40:     91        4
   20:     43       21
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:    140       25  Mults = 64  Total Score = 29,888

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Many thanks to the mobiles! It was weird, on Saturday NO5W couldn't copy me on
40 and seemed like everyone else could, on Sunday it was W0BH who wasn't
hearing me well and NO5W caught me right off. It's curiosity on my part, wonder
if it was noise or ??? They both had plenty of entries in the log, but did miss
a couple counties. W0BH (31), No5W (29), W3DYA (17), K5YAA (16), K5CM (12),
N4CD (10), K0WHY (3) and AF5Q (2) think that covers the mobiles. Fewer SSB
QSOs, which hurt AF5Q who may have been the key to a sweep. Had fun and enjoyed
chatting when the conditions allowed. Thanks folks!

73,
Julius
n2wn

K3 QRP
running from a laptop as my main computer decided to send smoke signals in
honor of Oklahoma ;o)