[3830] Rus DX OP4K(ON4JZ) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, op4k@telenet.be
Subject: [3830] Rus DX OP4K(ON4JZ) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 15:04:36 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: OP4K
Operator(s): ON4JZ
Station: OP4K

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Antwerp
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:   32      6       19        14
   80:    0      9        5         2
   40:    9      7        3        11
   20:   18    356       47        55
   15:    5      6        9         3
   10:    0      0        0         0
Total:   64    384       83        85  Total Score = 517,608

Club: Antwerp Contest Club

Comments:

A contest in not much fun when you have a virus that causes stomach aches and
cramps.
Could not really focus as I probably spent almost as much time sitting in the
toilet as at the ops chair.
Was not in shape because I could not catch some resting hours over night.
Bands were very noisy except for 20m. This was the best band and I worked
whatever was possible.
Feeling much better now so we'll be ready for the WPX of next weekend.

Highlights: a brief opening on 15m where I worked VK9AA, on 160m I managed to
work UA0YAY zone 23 and 20m where I was called by AH6FC, VU2RCT and YB0NFL
Rig: FT-2000
Pwr: 1000W
Ant: 18el. Optibeam @50m for 10/15/20/40m + dipole for 80m at 50m and for 160m
a top loaded T vertical antenna. Vertical space of 26,5m @ 8 m over ground
with
only 1 radial (37m long)
Logging: N1MM

Tnx for all those who picked up my signal and of course sorry for those who we
missed.
73 de Joe OP4K and cu all next weekend during the WPX contest.