[3830] Rus DX 4O3A SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX 4O3A SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 00:35:45 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: 4O3A
Operator(s): 4O3A
Station: 4O3A

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Obosnik hill
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:   248    40       48        38
   80:   279   278       63        57
   40:   626   137       64        66
   20:   976   315       78        72
   15:    69     4       39        11
   10:     3              3         0
Total:  2201   774      295       244  Total Score = 9,830,455

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

First two hours my antennas were covered by clouds, and noise was
+20dBâ?¦.Incredible and hard start with very unexpected low rate. Excuse to all
whom called in first hours, but it was out of my control. I was able to copy
only strongest signals.

This is nice contest, with high rates, but if you are not speaking Russian, it
is almost impossible to fight for first place. It is more than obvious. I did
not learn Russian and missing about 20% of scores because of that.

I think that RDXC CC has to change a bit rules, if really want to have best
contest after CQ WW. Giving 10 points for contacts with UA's make to much
difference for:
Russian speaking Ops
Put on margin all stations outside EU and Asia. I think that 5 points for UA's
is something reasonable. Actually it is not WW contest, as USAs and SA's are
marginalized.

Cu in WPX - 4O3A MS with ex YU team!!