[3830] Rus DX IT9BLB M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, it9blb@infcom.it
Subject: [3830] Rus DX IT9BLB M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 06:15:06 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: IT9BLB
Operator(s): IT9ABY,IT9BLB,IT9PAD,IT9RBW,IT9RGY,IT9WKU,IT9ZMX,IT9ZRU
Station: IT9BLB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Palermo - JM68QE
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    44     16      31        11
   80:   188    217      54        51
   40:   329    230      57        57
   20:   453    728      74        74
   15:    51    103      54        25
   10:     1      2       3         0
Total:  1066   1296     273       218  Total Score = 7,194,132

Club: ARIPA DX TEAM

Comments:

The incredible weather conditions, for our QTH, fired 50% of our activity on
saturday: SNOW (yes: in Sicily, close to the sea, in March!), hail and rain.
The continuous terrible noise wasted our UFB chances with the very nice 15m
opening to USA and the overall activity suffered at least 3/400 estimated lost
Qs and many Mults too.
Too many times we left the shack for another coffee or sigarette, being unable
to copy any of the many stations calling us: a real pity, sorry about it!
On sunday we also lost the FT1000-MP in the Mult station, that stopped its
activity on SSB. We finished running a tiny FT-897 without any interfacing to
the rest of setup.
About death 10m: hardly called a YT7 station lonely CQing but no answers.
Poor numbers on sunday on 15m.
Super partecipation of Russian station anywhere: congrats for the good job
guys!

See you on next year!
Joe, IT9BLB