[3830] WPX SSB AD6ZJ SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB AD6ZJ SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 16:58:41 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: AD6ZJ
Operator(s): AD6ZJ
Station: AD6ZJ

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:    3
   80:   94
   40:  248
   20:  151
   15:   41
   10:    1
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

ARRL-SECTION: SDG
CALLSIGN: AD6ZJ
CLUB: Southern California Contest Club
CONTEST: CQ-WPX-SSB
CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP-ASSISTED ALL HIGH SSB
CLAIMED-SCORE: 288008
OPERATORS: AD6ZJ
 Had both my girls home from college this weekend so I let one of them
: log for a little while to maybe pickup the contest bug (or at least
: get her license). While I had the help I wasn't that productive
: because we spent most of the time talking about where the stations
: were located. Based on my "help" I am submitting my score as assisted.
: I think this score is my highest in any contest. I had good runs on
: 40M Friday night calling CQ but much of the rest was S&P.  Because my
: girls were in town most of my opperating was late at night or S&P for
: several and then back to family duties. Still managed to get about 18
: hours in...I worked about 15 or so new band/modes with a few DX I had
: never worked. All in all I had a great time. Best runs on 40M were
: 66@128/hr and 107@68/hr. Best run on 75M was 61@49/hr. Didn't run much
: on other bands.  - All for now, AD6ZJ Loren