[3830] WPX SSB 9A5E SOSB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB 9A5E SOSB40 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 23:09:06 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A5E
Operator(s): 9A5E
Station: 9A5E

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 35

------------
  160:
   80:
   40: 1956
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

After giving up on MS entry decide to spend some hours in SOSB.
This is my first SO after a while.
As my daughter seriously join the swimming world for past 7 years I was
completly moved away from HAM things. This weekend was no exception. On sunday
she had competition with morning and afternoon races. Due that I was "forced"
to use most of rest periods during first day (almost 9 hour). Only two hours
spend on sleep, others for driving and watching (yelling).

But not to much complain for that. This contest wasn't plan for serious run.
Emil, 9a9a, was coming couple times over the weekend and I told him that I will
probably stop working during second night because of lousy propagation and
feeling tired. I do stop on second night for two hours and wake up in the
morning and then start run and run europe till afternoon and last break.
Contest ends with S9 static during east coast grayline.

After three hours of sleep monday morning got me back on my initially purpose.
Driving to and back from "my" swimming training. Body and mind are exhausted
but happy to be back .

73 de 9a5e, Robert