[3830] WPX SSB NH6P(KH7Y) SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh7y@alohabroadband.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NH6P(KH7Y) SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 23:35:53 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NH6P
Operator(s): KH7Y
Station: KH7Y

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: Ocean View, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1724
   10:
------------
Total: 1724  Prefixes = 283  Total Score = 486,168

Club:

Comments:

I operated the contest from the new QTH located at the south end of the big
island of Hawaii.  I used one 4 element M2 at 80 feet fixed to U.S. Mainland.
At the start the old Henry 2K4 decided to eat one tube, so we kept running with
one tube and 400 watts.    15 meters was very good on Friday evening the band
was open to the east coast for 3 hours with great signals.  Saturday we had a
hour or two to the mainland  Sunday was very spotty,little to the north with SA
very loud all weekend.  We should have the station together for WPX CW. Thanks
for the Qs.

Aloha,  Fred KH7Y