[3830] WPX SSB AF6EV SOAB(R) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ddavison80@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB AF6EV SOAB(R) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 08:58:39 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: AF6EV
Operator(s): AF6EV
Station: AF6EV

Class: SOAB(R) LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
  160:
   80:   13
   40:   46
   20:  137
   15:   46
   10:
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

There is nothing like a phone contest to make my small station seem even
smaller. I really appreciate all of you for the patience in pulling my signal
out of the noise. For awhile there I was wondering if my mic was broken. I had
a lot of chores to do this weekend, so I set a precontest goal of 300Qs in
fifteen hours. I fell well short of this as I didn't realize so many wouldn't
hear me.

I'm looking forward to working all of you in the CW version of this contest.

FT450 @100W
80 Meter Loop @20ft
MFJ-949E Tuner
N1MM