[3830] WPX SSB BA1AN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bg1drj@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB BA1AN SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 02:13:34 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: BA1AN
Operator(s): BA1AN
Station: BA1AN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: BY1
Operating Time (hrs): 43
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:    8
   40:  168
   20:  452
   15:  171
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

C4SXL+20M wire auto atu/made by BG6CG
iv746+ft857

My amp 811 stop work before contest, so I have to join AL.
I got less than 70w on all band from my rig, but I enjoy contest and love it.
Many thanks who qso with me especially 40M OP in EU! It's very difficult to
copy 100w station from east asia! And I can't believe EU can copy me om 80M
ssb, but SP7MTF done! very very good ear!!
Hope to see you nexr contest!