[3830] WPX SSB A73A(@A71BX) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB A73A(@A71BX) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:01:51 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: A73A
Operator(s): A71BX, A71CV, A71AD AND K5GN
Station: A71BX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Doha
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    0
   80:   98
   40:  734
   20: 1555
   15:  565
   10:    4
------------

Club:

Comments:

Our target was more than 12 million but due to unusual conditions and
propagation, like rain, staticâ??s and bad propagation on 15m second day which
lowered our QSO rate sometimes, we reached the 10 million score but I believe
that this is a great score since we exceed the last year results

Special thanks to my best friend Juma, A71EM, for the second station Amplifier
also it was our pleasure and we were really happy to meet friends in this
contest, A71CT, HZ1DG, HZ1HN and 3V8SS were doing great job and they were all
in the log but we didnâ??t worked 7Z1SJ

K5GN had to leave the station Saturday night to resume duty on Sunday and he
joined us in afternoon as A71CV and A71AD did a great job in this contest

The highest rate was 260 Q/h
The lowest rate was 8 Q/h but not for long

GL to all
CU in WPX CW

de A71BX