[3830] WPX SSB VE1DHD SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, VE1DHD@RAC.ca
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VE1DHD SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 12:17:53 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VE1DHD
Operator(s): VE1DHD
Station: VE1DHD

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Seabright, N.S.
Operating Time (hrs): 26:50

------------
  160:    6
   80:   16
   40:   67
   20:  516
   15:   74
   10:    0
------------

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

A great weekend!  The bands were much improved over the past few months and
there were loads of operators in the contest.  Working this contest low power
presents some real challenges as I found it virtually impossible to keep a
frequency when working Europe, let alone establish a run.  I was constantly
being impinged upon by the "big guys", but there were run possibilities working
into the USA so that helped build up the numbers.  All in all a really fun and
rewarding weekend.  Coming very close to doubling my 2008 score was the
highlight for sure.