[3830] WPX SSB DL0MB M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dk6xz@t-online.de
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB DL0MB M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 14:27:56 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: DL0MB
Operator(s): DF2UU, DF3GY, DJ5IR, DG3IAM, DK6AH, DK6UZ, DK6XZ, DK9IP
Station: DL0MB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: S/W Germany, Rastatt
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:  178
   80:  446
   40:  950
   20: 1010
   15:  114
   10:    2
------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Breakdown DL0MB M/1

  BAND   QSO DUP  PFX  POINTS   AVG
-----------------------------------
   160   178   0   59     343  1.93
    80   446   3  217     944  2.12
    40   950  12  323    2622  2.76
    20  1010  14  392    2250  2.23
    15   114   1   75     320  2.81
    10     2   0    2       6  3.00
-----------------------------------
TOTAL   2700  30 1068    6485  2.40
===================================
      TOTAL SCORE : 6 925 980

Operators:
Hans DF2UU, Hartmann DF3GY, Martin DJ5IR, Ralf DG3IAM, Andreas DK6AH, Wolfgang
DK6UZ, Suad DK6XZ, Winfried DK9IP

Hello dear contest friends!

We have achieved our goals and thank you all for participating on. To get into
ever time Top-10 German scores was the idea, reaching 8 Mio Pts and/or 3 kQ
with 1 kMpl. Since good NA-propagations on 40/80 and DX-ANT on 80 failed, we
hardly came close onto 7 Mio, but it was good enough for 7th score.

Highlights were: the good hour on 40 at 05:00 Z Sunday morning - logging
suddenly two dozen of USA west-coast and KL7 6-pointers + solid Saturday runs (
8 hours long ) on 20 with rates 80/100 Q/h. Weekend efforts were rounded up with
late coming runs on 80 at the end of the contest.

Lowlights were both after midnight hours.

The young MB-Team practiced again and was having fun trough the weekend. Even
we made severe mistakes and have lost some equipment in the fire of fight, we
are very happy with the score and that what we was able to learn.

We congratulate to our competitors, especially to the Europeans, to give us the
motivation and definition of higher challenges. We lost a (fun)bet on E7DX Team
that have made a tremendous score. Well done, and at least that crate box of
beer worth!

See you on the bands

73

On behalf of Mercedes-Benz Rastatt Crew, DL0MB
Suad, DK6XZ ( E77XZ )