[3830] EA RTTY W0LSD SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, diverken@chaffee.net
Subject: [3830] EA RTTY W0LSD SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 11:06:46 -0700
                    EA RTTY Contest

Call: W0LSD
Operator(s): W0LSD
Station: W0LSD

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:   47    23
   40:  243    76
   20:  390    97
   15:    3     3
   10:
-------------------
Total:  683   199  Total Score = 366,558

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Was really hoping for more than 3 Q's on 15 meters! Just no prop. in Colorado.
Just a few minutes into the contest and I realized the WL EA RTTY module was
not scoring correctly so had to download plugin from internet just after the
test began, this from a dialup connection. 1300 to 1600 UTC on Sunday was
amazing. It has been many years since I worked that many UA's almost non stop
for several hours, all (along with EU stations) with decent signals. If 20 is
coming back, it needs to drag 15 with it.