[3830] JIDX CW LY5W SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ly5w.sam@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] JIDX CW LY5W SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 09:44:23 -0700
                    JIDX CW Contest

Call: LY5W
Operator(s): LY5W
Station: LY5W

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Kriemala, KO15TA
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  271    45
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  271    45  Total Score = 12,195

Club: Lithuanian Contest Group

Comments:

Arrived to country house and found that my antenna is not moving. Two hours
spent S&P threw long path Japan. After light wind YAGI moved to right
direction. Best hour was 48 QSO's only in this worse condition's. Today spent
45 minutes to break japanese pileup on VK9GMW 20 meters QSO. I asked himself
where is JA's activity? But during VK9 pileup i wrote on paper more than 100
JA's CALL's which wasn't in my contest LOG. I can imagine if everyone in JA
will do some 10-15 QSO's - contest will be again in good shape.
Highlights - Power amplifier not blew up this time, JD1YBB called me for 45'th
multiplier.
Too much contest's in one weekend. Also took part in Gagarin Cup on 160 meters.
So back home very tired and almost slept some 3 hours this weekend.
Anyway thank's for contest! Sam LY5W