[3830] GaQP W0BH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] GaQP W0BH Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 09:12:18 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:     16        6
   40:     71       17
   20:     63       18
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:    150       41  CW-Dig Mults = 85  Ph Mults = 22  Total Score = 36,487

Club:

Comments:

With Easter weekend activities, taxes, and the Master's, it was a full weekend.
Got lots of "in-between" operating time and tried to check back every half hour
to catch as many mobiles as possible.  Missed an entire prime 5 hour block on
Saturday evening due to another event.

Thanks to SECC, the fixed stations, and to the mobiles, especially W3DYA/M on
Sunday:

35 W3DYA  Great job, Norm!
11 KN4Y
9  W4AN
8  W4NZ
7  NE4S
5  NM2L
3  KC4HW (now I know why you "disappeared" !
2  N4XGI

Top GA fixed station was N4PN with 6 contacts.  I forgot about checking on 160m
.. sorry, Paul!  Nothing heard on 15m.

Overall, I worked 87 counties and 68 unique call signs.

Look for me mobile in Nebraska for the NEQP on April 25-26.  That's the same
weekend as the FQP, but don't forget that the plaque winners in Nebraska the
last several years got almost all their Qs from Al (KO7X/m) and me. Why not go
for two QSO Party plaques in one weekend!

We also have the Kansas QSO Party rules set and scheduled for the last weekend
in August: http://www.ksqsoparty.org.

73, Bob, w0bh