[3830] WPX SSB TC7KA(@TA7KA) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB TC7KA(@TA7KA) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 04:28:49 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: TC7KA
Operator(s): TA7OM,TA7N,TA7CM,TA7AO,TA7Q
Station: TA7KA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: TRABZON
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   24
   80:  177
   40:  680
   20: 1671
   15:  124
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Hello!

Here is Amateur Radio Club Station TA7KA!
We participated some contests before but specially focused to major contests as
M/S high power,beginning 2008.All antennas are improved at 2008.Monobander yagis
at 10,15 and 20,and trying at 40.
We have 64 members and many are still learning DXing and contesting.

The equipments are below:
10 m:3 el mono,15 m:4 el mono,20 m:3 el mono,a monoband deltaloop for 40,a
monoband deltaloop for 80,a dipole for 160-80 and an inverted L for
160-80-40,TRX:IC 756,PA:1 KW
All antennas are home made and station is completed with in one year.
The score is low,because of only two operators have contest experience.
We are trying to complete a multiplier station and some fast contest
operators.
If we complete these,top five standings will be normal at all major contests.

We are open to guest operators for DXing and contesting here...
All informations here: www.ta7ka.com

GL to all and CU at next contest.

73!
Huda,TA7OM