[3830] NCCC Sprint NO3M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint NO3M LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 20:38:45 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - April 24

Call: NO3M
Operator(s): NO3M
Station: NO3M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:  20     12
   40:  18      8
   20:  10      6
-------------------
Total:  48     26  Total Score = 1,248

Club:

Comments:

Yoi!!  Thought I finally broke 50 Qs this week, but the logger skipped two
serial numbers, but made it over 1K pts for the first time.  Mults were coming
along decent too.  20M started out slow losing several jumps, but got easier as
things thinned out and folks rode up to 40.  Wish I had more time on 80m near
the end, always best for the rate and Q count.

Worked harder on the SO2R this week, still a ton of room for improvement, but
definitely better than before.  SO2R in a sprint is more challenging than the
typical contest SO2R.

Full MP3 audio recording at http://no3m.net/audio/nccc-ns-2009-04-24.mp3

I was informed that the audio was very low on last week's callsign only
recording, if anyone has trouble, please advise and I'll see what's up.  Used
m3w for original recording via the MK2R audio codec.

Thanks for the Qs! CUL next week.
Best 73
Eric (Ty) NO3M