[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 21:56:09 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - April 24

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.50

   80:  10      7
   40:  14     11
   20:  18     10
-------------------
Total:  42     28  Total Score = 1,176

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Wow! Where did all these new guys come from!  Even Nebraska, thanks to Joe,
W0DB, a first for NS Ladder except maybe for a brief W0BH Excursion last year.

After years with a killer signal on 40, I'm suffering with an antenna that just
doesn't work. So have to remedy this situation before the summer heat makes
antenna work here unbearable.  In a way I miss those 49 redwood trees from the
old QTH.

We'll do something to celebrate the 50 score report threshold .   not sure what
yet but stay tuned.

Thanks to all for making this contest a huge success!  In a rather amusing
exchange of emails this week, the Locust and I concluded that at the current
rate of growth, NS Ladder will have 863,465 stations participating by 2034.
And, K6VVA points, all will be crowed into a 3 KHz range.  That situation did
seem to improve just a bit this week and last.

Your comments and suggestions always welcome: n6zfo@arrl.net

73 Bill n6zfo
Contest Director for NCCC Sprint Ladder