[3830] FlQP W4PM SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hmmjr@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP W4PM SOABCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 15:34:27 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W4PM
Operator(s): W4PM
Station: W4PM

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 6.75

   40:   55
   20:   90
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  145     0  CW Mults = 51  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 14,790

Club: Central VA Contest Club

Comments:

Rig: Ten Tec Omni VII
Antenna: 176' center fed at 60'
I could not operate Saturday so I spent a bit under 7 hours on Sunday.  The 145
Q's were with 69 different stations. Propagation was fair.  Some of the mobiles
were very strong but others were down to ESP levels.  I never heard anyone on
15 meters although I listened 5 or 6 times. Thanks to the following stations
who made my log at least 5 times:
N4KK - 10
K4OJ - 8
N4EEB- 8
NN4TO- 6
KN4Y - 6
K4KG - 5
AD4Z - 5
N4PN - 5
This is one of the better QSO Parties with great participation generating big
pile-ups on /M stations as they changed counties!  I hope to have more time to
play next year.

73,
Puck W4PM