[3830] FlQP VA3DX SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va3dx@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] FlQP VA3DX SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 18:29:32 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: VA3DX
Operator(s): VA3DX
Station: VA3DX

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 19.0

   40:  104     65
   20:  333    172
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  437    237  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 61  Total Score = 284,416

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

SO1R  4 ele Steppir 72' and Hygain 4O2BA  85'

674 Good qsos and  another  13 dupes....

Lost one hour Saturday evening when the winds were howling here , and the rain
pelted down. Power went out twice and I stopped to allow the lighting move a
bit further east of here.

Finished with 65 mults the first night , missing HARDEE and GULF
Both were worked reasonably quickly on Sunday , each were worked at least 5
times ! Thanks to N4EEB/HAR and K9ES/GUL for the last two.

Had my sick pooch spend the weekend at my sisters , so I could concentrate on
the contest. Need to get a portable fridge and hot plate for the shack, and a
pot-o'-potty as well.

Had " Captain Kirk of the StarShip Enterprise " call in on 20 SSB.... bothered
a few nets that were vitually invisible on the band.. they must have been there
, as someone said they were. ( 20 SSB of course )

Need to thank N4KG for all the qsys to SSB , as well as N4KK , W5WMU and NO5W.
I asked some fellas for qsy to the remaing 6 I needed on SSB , but all I got
was " later , no mic, or silence. ", although most were apoligetic .

312 qsos at the first break , another 375 on Sunday
20 cw just kept generating mobile qsos all day Sunday , while 15 meters was
dead the few times I checked.

Had the hockey and baseball games on the shack TV all weekend... fun !!
Points for CONTEST CLUB ONTARIO

Had a geat time , as usual...... cu next year ...