[3830] FlQP N4EK SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4ek@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP N4EK SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 08:01:11 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N4EK
Operator(s): N4EK
Station: N4EK

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: Dunnellon, Florida
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   50     64
   20:  226    257
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  276    321  CW Mults = 59  Ph Mults = 58  Total Score = 204,282

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Great contest this year again. First time using N1MM logger. Worked great.
Thanks to W4LT for advising me on what usb to serial converter cable to get. No
problems once I got the Com settings correct for the rigblaster. Lots of fast
qsb on 20 meters, stations would be 20 over S9 when calling and then fade into
the noise when giving their report. Lots of repeats. On sunday i had a bunch of
dupes calling for some reason. One guy called three times in a row. Go figure.
Maritime Service Net is a pain. i was at 14287. they came on 30 minutes later
and said i needed to move. they said they couldn't here me on till they turned
their beams. Oh well. I guess they had bad filters. I tried for 600 but the
clock ran out.

73, ed
N4EK