[3830] ARI PY2NY SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2ny@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARI PY2NY SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 13:10:08 -0700
                    ARI International DX Contest

Call: PY2NY
Operator(s): PY2NY
Station: PY2NY

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Jaboticabal SP
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:  0000   0001    0000    0001
   80:  0003   0001    0000    0004
   40:  0089   0025    0017    0060
   20:  0170   0097    0064    0099
   15:  0040   0090    0004    0070
   10:  0000   0002    0000    0002
------------------------------------
Total:  0302   0216    0085    0236  Total Score = 756,380

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

I think that RTTY help me to be a little bit ahead from ZP0R, amazing station
and operator from Paraguay. Now, with 756.000 points, I broke my own country
record from 2006.
Hope to listen you all at MMAA in two weeks and WPX CW in three weeks. Will be
in Normandy, France for D-Day 65 years Party between June 01 and 10!
All the best !!
Grazie per amici italiani, grande competizione!!
Vitor PY2NY