[3830] NewEngQP W9RE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP W9RE Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 18:35:23 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): ?

   80:     40
   40:     93
   20:    136
   15:     31
   10:
------------------------
Total:    300       0  Mults = 63  Total Score = 37,800

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Operated the off band on Saturday since K9NN was doing the INQP seriously and
that gave me something to do (it was suppose to rain).  Operated off and on
Sunday in between church and grass cutting.

Missed NlnCT, BarMA, WasME and MidCT.  I heard a station calling people from
NlnCT but could never get his attention.

Absolutely great activity-could have used a few more mobiles to make it really
interesting (but my xyl has said again with a QSO party?).

Couple peeves-fixed stations don't need to sign /cty if they are not going to
operate in another cty.  Mobiles just need to sign /cty, not sure how many
times I had to wait around or even ask what cty?   Just slows things down.
Didn't notice this last weekend in FQP with more mobile

Thanks for all the fun and good to see 15 open with strong signals.