[3830] NewEngQP KU8E Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP KU8E Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 18:50:21 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:     15
   40:     46
   20:     87
   15:     20
   10:     13
------------------------
Total:    181       0  Mults = 48  Total Score = 17,376

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I was SOHP CW Only - I think this is a valid category from looking at the NEQP
webpage but is not a choice on this form.

Wish I had more time but like every contest anymore it's hard to do a FT effort
with family responsibilities. Activity was good and it was fun chasing the
rovers K1KI, NE1QP, K1DG, WA1Z and others. 80 meters was tough on Saturday
night with thunderstorms in the area and went to bed early. Had a nice opening
on 15 and 10 meters on Sunday afternoon to make up for the bad 80 meter
conditions.

Look forward to seeing everyone in Dayton and sharing contesting stories after
missing it for the 1st time last year.

73, Jeff  KU8E