[3830] NewEngQP W1XX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1xx@cox.net
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP W1XX Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 09:35:27 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: W1XX
Operator(s): W1XX
Station: W1XX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WAS RI
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:    507      1474  Mults = 95  Total Score = 236,360

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Usual fun operating the NEQP, as non-NewEnglanders seem to enjoy working W1s.
That's good for us as the Qs keep coming.  Topped my winning score of last year
but the competition this year was simply too good.  Congrats to W1UE (and maybe
others) for an outstanding and probably record score.  Had some computer issues
in the closing hours that reduced my CW time somewhat that could have boosted
the score a tad.  But there was no lack of callers on 20 SSB.  Missed the usual
VE suspects (NT NF LB YT PE NU) and in spite of the ARI activity, DX was a bit
sparse.  Did get all states with 5 from AK and 3 from HI calling in.  Signals
from mobiles continue to amaze me as they break pileups, including the bicycle
mobile.  CU next year.