[3830] MARAC CW AD1C Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MARAC CW AD1C Fixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 10:20:37 -0700
                    MARAC CW QSO Party

Call: AD1C
Operator(s): AD1C
Station: AD1C

Class: Fixed LP
QTH: COADMS
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
   80:
   40:  128
   20:  145
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  273  Counties = 198  Total Score = 310,662

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Was sick on Saturday and spent more time than I planned to on Sunday.

Thanks to all the mobiles, portable and fixed stations for getting on the air.
Having 7QP, INQP and NEQP the same weekend makes for a lot of activity.

Congratulations to DL5AWI who heard my 100W and attic dipole on both 40 and 20.
 Missed Hawaii, but it was nice to have KL8DX call in.  Where was Canada?