[3830] NCCC Sprint N0KK LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N0KK LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 08:59:19 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 8

Call: N0KK
Operator(s): N0KK
Station: N0KK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:  14     10
   40:  18     14
   20:  16      6
-------------------
Total:  48     30  Total Score = 1,440

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

That was fun!

Was able to make a few QSO's on 20 to start. Had hoped for at least one TX
mult
and SC as Don, W4OC, was very loud here prior to the start.

Seemed like everyone on 40 had about the same signal and with everyone piled
in
there tight it was a bit tough. Sorry to those I asked fills of. Around 7038
very load digital signals present here in MN weekly making moving down hard so
I tend to look above 7043 more now.

This was my best so I'm happy with results this week. I'm sure as summer
progresses 40/80 should be interesting with the QRN!

Always fun to work another KIRK ... K4RO tnx for the Q'S!

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys this next week!

KK