[3830] NCCC Sprint W4NZ LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nz@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W4NZ LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 20:17:56 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - May 22

Call: W4NZ
Operator(s): W4NZ
Station: W4NZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:  13     11
   40:  24     19
   20:  13      7
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  50     37  Total Score = 1,850

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Conditions were really good on all bands here. Activity was great. Did not have
any slack time, plenty of stations to work. Good to see more of my TN buddies
on. I shamed some of them into getting on ;) I think a couple of stations did
not understand that you could work each station ONCE per band, not ONCE :))

Can't remember the last time I worked TWO Nebraska. Tnx Peter and Joe! Thanks
everyone for the QSO's and making this the fastest 30 minutes in radio.

73, Ted W4NZ

                            NS LADDER 1.16 - W4NZ
80M:
 1 IN   2 MA   3 MI   4 MS   5 NC   6 NE   7 PA   8 SC   9 TN   10 TX
 11 WI
40M:
 1 GA   2 IA   3 IN   4 KS   5 MA   6 MI   7 MN   8 MS   9 MT   10 NC
 11 NE   12 OH   13 OR   14 PA   15 SD   16 TN   17 TX   18 WA   19 WI
20M:
 1 MT   2 OR   3 SD   4 TN   5 TX   6 WA   7 WI
 80M  QSOS  =  13 in  5 minutes
 40M  QSOS  =  24 in  17 minutes
 20M  QSOS  =  13 in  8 minutes
TOTAL QSOS  =  50 in  30 minutes