[3830] Baltic ES2RR SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ah7w@hawaii.com
Subject: [3830] Baltic ES2RR SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 03:17:45 -0700
                    Baltic Contest

Call: ES2RR
Operator(s): ES2RR
Station: ES2RR

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Viimsi
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  CW Qs = 271  Ph Qs = 0  Total Score = 278

Club:

Comments:

Rig: FT1000MP + SPE Expert 1K-FA
Antenna: Inv "V" @ 10 m, delta loop @ 9/3 m, HF2V w/ 2 radials

Really surprised to have been called by 3 US stations and 1 PY on my modest
antennas. Heard a few other (DX?) stations calling during my sunrise but
couldn't get the call signs through the constant S7-level QRM. Guess city lot
and low antennas isn't quite the perfect combination for 80 m contesting ;-)

Last two hours were rather boring - 220 QSO's during first 3 hours and 51 QSO's
during last 2.

73's de Toivo, ES2RR