[3830] WPX CW PY2NY SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2ny@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW PY2NY SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 15:25:18 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: PY2NY
Operator(s): PY2NY
Station: PY2NY

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Jaboticabal SP
Operating Time (hrs): 26

------------
  160: 0000
   80: 0019
   40: 0209
   20: 0339
   15: 0263
   10: 0007
------------

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Worst than never before!! Not only the propagation, of course. I arrived at home
Friday 21h01min after going to Campinas (working) 06h00min at morning, traveling
2h45 and coming back on same day... During the weekend, paying attention to
luggage, flying tomorrow to Normandy, France, for "D-Day 65 years" events. A
barbecue at Saturday with PU2MAS, PY2GIR and PY2CWW take me off for two hours.
Horrible conditions - I finish the contest 01h30min before the official end
time.
See you on the air. Thank you so much calling me and excuse if I lost you in
the middle of noise.
PY2NY - 800w this time.