[3830] WPX CW NG7Z SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NG7Z SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 17:45:35 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 5.3

------------
  160:    2
   80:   33
   40:   41
   20:  105
   15:   35
   10:    7
------------

Club: RTKCC

Comments:

I knew I wasn't going to have much time available for the contest this year. So
I made two simple goals. Break 200 q's and get at least one contact on every
band. Total time on was 5 hours. I carefully went through my log and saw that
there were very small operating increments. Sometimes in the two to ten minute
periods. The weather was absolutely perfect here in the NW that I just couldn't
justify sitting in front of the radio for hours and hours. We don't get a lot of
warm weather here and I had to take advantage of it. We have a large piece of
property in the woods and my wife and I like to work in it. So I just made as
much time for the radio as time permitted. But in the end, I made both of my
goals. Next year, hopefully, it'll rain on WPX-CW weekend hi hi.