[3830] WPX CW KE1FO SOAB(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ke1fo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KE1FO SOAB(TS) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 18:07:01 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KE1FO
Operator(s): KE1FO
Station: KE1FO

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  158
   20:  240
   15:    3
   10:    0
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Don't usually operate this contest, but I had just gotten my new K3 built and
integrated into the station - just had to put it through it's paces.  WOW!
What a radio.  I only planned on spending a couple hours seeing how it did in
tight band conditions, but I ended up playing around for 8 hours.  Best contact
was when 7Z1SJ called in while I was running Europe on Saturday afternoon.
Highlite was having the rate meter over 100 for a few minutes.  Not sure if it
was the radio, or my biological data processing unit, but I was copying stuff
much more easily.  Had a blast.  I might just make this contest a regular.  See
you down the log.

73 de Al, KE1FO