[3830] WPX CW NY6N(N6MJ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dann6mj@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NY6N(N6MJ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 23:03:18 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NY6N
Operator(s): N6MJ
Station: W6YI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    1
   80:  125
   40:  840
   20: 1488
   15:  438
   10:   17
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

That was alot of fun!  Thanks again to Jim, W6YI, for hosting me.

I wasnt really sure what to expect this year going in.  Condx have been very
poor the last 2 years, resulting in disappointing scores.  In order to do well
from out here, we need to have that over the pole night time 20m EU opening.
It was there on Friday night, but closed early.  Saturday night was much
better, and I picked up a ton of EU mults.

Participation seemed to be way up this year.  There was never a shortage of
people to work.  I hope this keeps up as this is one of my favorite contests of
the year.

73

Dan N6MJ