[3830] WPX CW DJ7EC(@DL0GC) SOAB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW DJ7EC(@DL0GC) SOAB(TS) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 02:11:13 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: DJ7EC
Operator(s): DJ7EC
Station: DL0GC

Class: SOAB(TS) LP
QTH: Goch
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:   26
   40:  231
   20:  371
   15:  126
   10:   46
------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Great fun again to work this contest ! The station needs definetly some
improvements, when I arrived there I found a bad SWR on the 160m antenna and I
had no time to fix it. So no topband QSO´S for me :( . The tribander is nice
for working DX but it is hard to get anything running in contests, especially
with low power.

Nice thing was to see 10m and 15m coming back to live, even if it´s only EU
mostly.

CU in IARU HF Championship again !

73´s Hauke